Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

why it is so easy, for a human, to control, so many animals/sheeps?

Favorite Answer

because we have bigger brains capable enacting something complex such as agriculture.

chimps can make tools, so maybe the next step for them will be farming.

• cmw

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I did used to keep a flock of sheep. The Romneys were pretty docile, but the Barbardos Blackbellies were smart, wild and funny. They could pop a fence from a standstill, just like a deer, so I did not control them. My llama did. .

That's probably not what you were looking for. :-)

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")-(")

CMW

Everybody loves that rabbit!

Edit: Very few animals are easy to control. I've been involved in seveal wildlife rescues that took all our wile and cunning to bring off. And this is a wounded animal!

Because sheep have a herd mentality. They move as a group. Also, most shepherds have a pack of dogs to help them. These dogs are natural herders, too. If you've ever gone walking with a German Shepherd, you'll know what I'm talking about. It will try to shepherd you down the street.

WELL JESUS IS THE CREATOR

and HE IS THE TRUE SHEPARD(PASTOR)

AND HIS SHEEP KNOW HIS VOICE

and a STRANGER they will not follow

HE IS THE WAY/ TRUTH/ and the LIFE

to those that are HIS

and are called according to His purpose !!!

Because God gave man dominion over them:

Genesis 2:26-28: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Source(s): Holy Bible, King James Version

cuz the bible said so that man shall have dominion over all the animals.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")-(")

Sweetie