Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

why it is so easy, for a human, to control, so many animals/sheeps?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because we have bigger brains capable enacting something complex such as agriculture.

chimps can make tools, so maybe the next step for them will be farming.

• cmw
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I did used to keep a flock of sheep. The Romneys were pretty docile, but the Barbardos Blackbellies were smart, wild and funny. They could pop a fence from a standstill, just like a deer, so I did not control them. My llama did. .

That's probably not what you were looking for. :-)

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")-(")

CMW

Everybody loves that rabbit!

Edit: Very few animals are easy to control. I've been involved in seveal wildlife rescues that took all our wile and cunning to bring off. And this is a wounded animal!

• 1 decade ago

Because sheep have a herd mentality. They move as a group. Also, most shepherds have a pack of dogs to help them. These dogs are natural herders, too. If you've ever gone walking with a German Shepherd, you'll know what I'm talking about. It will try to shepherd you down the street.

• 1 decade ago

WELL JESUS IS THE CREATOR

and HE IS THE TRUE SHEPARD(PASTOR)

AND HIS SHEEP KNOW HIS VOICE

and a STRANGER they will not follow

HE IS THE WAY/ TRUTH/ and the LIFE

to those that are HIS

and are called according to His purpose !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because God gave man dominion over them:

Genesis 2:26-28: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Source(s): Holy Bible, King James Version
  • 1 decade ago

cuz the bible said so that man shall have dominion over all the animals.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")-(")

Sweetie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.