Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I need 100% HONEST opinions?

I need everyones honest opinions please don't be afraid to hurt me feelings. I need to know if I am fat/chubby - overweight of any sort. I am 5"3 and weigh 143 pounds. Here is a body shot http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6yvtetz&s=1 . Sometimes I feel like I am big but everyone that I know and I ask say that I'm not fat or anything I am just really muscular and that muscle weighs more than fat. when I do exercise I seem to gain weight so i don't know what to do. Anyone know what I could try?

• 2U2
    Favorite Answer

If you lose the extra weight standing to the right of you then you'd be perfect! :)

I heard of it, but not sure if it works. It's supposedly to be kinda good way of losing weight for muscular people, but it takes a rather long time.

The thing about muscles are that once you stop exercising or training, sooner or later, the muscles will just deteriorate and change to fats. As such, fats are easier to burn off as compared to muscle mass, so perhaps wait till the muscle mass turns to fats and exercise after that?

Ok there is a boy and a girl in the picture... which one are you??? Well anyways the girl is not that fat or huge. She could maybe tone her arms a little and maybe do more crunches but she is not fat lol. Shes fine to me. And as for the guy he is skinny and does not need to worry about anything! And the girl could do more push ups to tone her arms and maybe swim more also.

No you are not fat or chubby. You do sound a LITTLE overweight but you do not look it, you look healthy, you have a nice figure, i dont think you need to lose weight but you could tone up mabye?

Here is my 100% honest opinion ---you look great!

Don't worry about the the scale may say -it's how you look and feel that matters. I don't even see any spare fat any where.

If anyone tells you to lose weight-they are nuts.

yeah, are you sure your 143? because you look a lot slimmer.

anyway, if you want, you could lose 10 pds..dont lose more..its good to be curvy.

jog for 15 min every night, eat steamed veggies/meat.

Well the truth is, is when you read the numbers it sounds big but acutlly you dont look fat!

It looks very good with your frame and everyhitng!

You look great! Women look beautiful with curves! It's nice to see someone whose not stick then, so not attractive! Don't worry about yourself, you are beautiful!

both people look absolutely healthy.