Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

iPod Touch or Zune?

I have a Zune and i spent $249.99 on it last spring, but now theres the iPod Touch, it only has 8 GB for $299.99 while the Zune has 30 GB...the Zune only does videos, music, pictures, and radio, while the iPod Touch has the internet games and music...should i go ahead and spend 300 dollars on something that has 22 GB less...i have about 45 hours or so of music on my Zune and its not even 4 GB so i dont really NEED 30....what should i do?

Favorite Answer

ipod touch

My friend has an ipod touch and i say stick with the Zune. Rarely does it get on the internet and it is very delicate (her touch already is kinda busted after not even a month) 8 GB trust me go fast. If you do plan on getting the touch my advice is get warrenty.

iPod is overrated. Save your money and stick with the Zune. Personally I have a Creative Zen Vision:M (which they don't make anymore) and I love it...but I don't really care about internet games because I'd rather just use my laptop for that.