Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

Is this a sad Christmas for you?

it is a very sad one for me.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea me 2, no family, no presents, just a tree in my living room and this spring like weather. i know my christmas isnt going to get any better but i hope yours does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I find it impossible to be around my family. The environment is confrontational and uncomfortable. Therefore, I find it better to stay away. Sadly, as I don't have many friends, that means I spend Christmas alone. I'm a 44 year old man and I have nobody to spend Christmas with. That would fall into the "sad" category, I suppose. Well, it's only one day...

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I'll be spending it alone for the second time now. Both my parents are gone. It's just another day. I haven't had Christmas spirit since my Mom died five years ago. I haven't put a tree up or anything since then. I wonder if I will ever get the spirit back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually, yes!!!

This will be the first sad Christmas of my life!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this is a good christmass for me, but i am very sorry about yours. try to cheer up! i'm sure something fun will take your mind off the sadness! try going out with friends, or meeting new people. buying gifts for others always makes me happier! even buy yourself a little something! i hope you feel better!

• 1 decade ago

Yes my Mother passed away 6 weeks ago and its really hard on me this year not having her here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell yes my hubby ran away from him to be with his mistress and there baby leaving me alone with our 3 kids 10,8 and 6.

• j.b
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

well tommorow will be the anaveriry of the day my dog ran away. :( and christmas is my birthday..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.