Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

is the mocha iced latte at starbucks good?

Favorite Answer

mmmmmm....starbucks.....mocha gooood!!!

Yes and I miss them!!! I moved from the northwest to the midwest and I really miss my starbucks!!!

Merry Christmas

Iced mochas are not one my favorites. I love them for hot drinks, but for iced I go with White Mochas or Marble Mocha Macchaiatos.

Not unless you get vanilla syrup added. Iced Mochas tend to taste a bit "chalky".

I always recommended adding vanilla.

Source(s): Former Stabucks Assistant Store Manager

anything iced at starbucks is absolutly amazing, so yes. If you want something else though i would reccommend their seasonal pepermint iced mocha coffeeee. thats delicious :) enjoy!

Best to ask the other lattes

Oh completely, for sure you may get it, in basic terms ask. hi if we are able to get animal fries from In 'n' Out and specialties from different places 3 hundred and sixty 5 days-around, then you definately can honestly ask for this and get it! take exhilaration on your drink hun

It is about as good as a tall orange-mocha frappachino. I wonder why they call it "frappachino".

their gingerbread latte is actually really good, be daring and try it!

Try it.