Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

is the mocha iced latte at starbucks good?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

mmmmmm....starbucks.....mocha gooood!!!

Yes and I miss them!!! I moved from the northwest to the midwest and I really miss my starbucks!!!

Merry Christmas

• 1 decade ago

Iced mochas are not one my favorites. I love them for hot drinks, but for iced I go with White Mochas or Marble Mocha Macchaiatos.

• 1 decade ago

Not unless you get vanilla syrup added. Iced Mochas tend to taste a bit "chalky".

I always recommended adding vanilla.

Source(s): Former Stabucks Assistant Store Manager
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

anything iced at starbucks is absolutly amazing, so yes. If you want something else though i would reccommend their seasonal pepermint iced mocha coffeeee. thats delicious :) enjoy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Best to ask the other lattes

• 4 years ago

Oh completely, for sure you may get it, in basic terms ask. hi if we are able to get animal fries from In 'n' Out and specialties from different places 3 hundred and sixty 5 days-around, then you definately can honestly ask for this and get it! take exhilaration on your drink hun

• 1 decade ago

It is about as good as a tall orange-mocha frappachino. I wonder why they call it "frappachino".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

their gingerbread latte is actually really good, be daring and try it!

• 1 decade ago

Try it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.