Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ebay expiriences?

i bought one of the 1998 versions on ebay of a furby black and white with grey eyes upon opening we discovered a few flaws the mouth was broken and it was dirty and the furby had a cold (it did not mension this on ebay of course!)after a few minutes we also noticed that the eyelashes on his left eye were pulled off!we set him down and thats when the worst flaw happen a gross cockroach was crawling on its face!we killed the cockroach and flushed it .then, in our bedroom 3 more! disgusting!there was about ten cockroaches that were in our house. we had to throw the furby away after wards i dont know if theres dead cockraoeches inside of it .the mesage of this DONT BUY FROM EBAY!

Update:

whats a bad ebayirience 4 u?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hate it when someone bid at the last minute...

when I tried to buy stuff.

• 1 decade ago

I've had a few bad bidders who want to pay weeks after the auction has ended. I also got a video once years ago and it was supposed to be perfect condition, lets just say it wasn't and looked and sounded like it had been through a washing machine recently, and then there was a seller who I brought stuff off not long after I joined ebay who had excellent feedback so I brought stuff worth $100+ US. This was when Australia was about 57c to the the US dollar. I then never received any of the items, and she was unregistered before I could leave bad feedback or claim it back through ebay. As a single mum on financial support that really stung. Having said all that generally I've had very few problems, and have been a part of around 300 auctions either as a bidder or seller. So not all experiences with ebay need to be bad. I'm just extra careful now and pay everything international via paypal so i can claim back if something goes wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well if it wasn't described this way, you should have filed a Significantly not as Described dispute through eBay. You would have gotten your money back. The message of this, DON'T BUY FROM EBAY IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE RULES.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you go to ebay and look up auctions by seller rcl_1979, he has a pdf file telling you how to make money on ebay and I bought it and i made 4000 my first month just following the steps. ill list the item no i bought but you will have to look at his other items because im sure that its an expired auction.

just type this item number in the search box and the auction will come up

trust me i made lots of money doing what this guy said.

ebay seller all4golf1

my feedback profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeed...

rcl_1979's feedback profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeed...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Your not actually buying "from" eBay. Just don't buy from that individual again and give them a poor rating or just get over it.

• 1 decade ago

well... i actually get things a lot from e-bay and i have never had a bad experience...

• 1 decade ago

hey you look just like me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.