Mako62 asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Toolbar · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to add the Yahoo toolbar to the Yahoo browser so I can create custom icons as in IE?

I used the Yahoo toolbar on IE a lot and have recently installed the Yahoo browser so that I can use their parental controls feature but now I can't figure out how to add the Yahoo toolbar to that browser.

The best solution for me would be to get the parental controls to work using IE, but the above would work, too.

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

The Yahoo! toolbar is currently supported for the Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers. You might look into the Windows Live products. There is a parental control feature that is an extension beyond that of Internet Explorer. I experimented with it briefly and I know it works for Internet Explorer and Firefox and maybe all browsers (not sure).