Are the Portland Trailblazers for real?

Is this a flash in the pan? Or, do they have a legitimate chance of making the playoffs over the Rockets & Jazz?

LOL...nice 2 words James Jones response, are you Bill Walton by any chance?

• Favorite Answer

Ok guys, I know I am the biggest TrailBlazers Fan answering this question so here it goes, I have NBA Pass and I watch every game the Blazers play, What I see is a team that answers other teams runs and makes plays, Last night they were down 7 to Denver after 3 Quarters, they went on an emphatic 16-2 run to start the 4th with heroes like James Jones, and Travis Outlaw, Denver did a really good job limiting Brandon Roy, but honestly the Blazers have a ton of talent, every one of there guys can contribute on any given night, and a lot of people forget Martell Webster was the 6th overall pick a few years ago and was only 19 he is finally developing into the player they hoped they would get and Travis Outlaw is flat turning into a crunch time beast, I mean even Raef Lafrentz has contributed in this steak and he knows hes loosing his roster spot to Oden next year. Nate is one of the best developers of young talent in the NBA and I look forward to Him growing old with this sqaud and becoming this generations Spurs, Oh yeah, The Blazers are going to Start another Playoff Streak this YEAR!!!!!! say another 20 strait years in the playoffs with Several NBA titles in the next 10 years!!!!!!!!! RIP CITY BABY, oh yeah whats my user name, BLAZERMANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be an awesome upset, but I would have to agree with the others. It just won't happen. The Lakers will turn it on in the playoffs and they don't even have to win a game in Portland to win the series.

they play similar to the warriors so yes they have a chance especially against the rockets the jazz though are another story dont know if they are dependable to bet on this season or not

No doubt and without Oden in the picture who knew! Plus their players Blandon Roy,Lamarcus Aldridge, and Martrell Webster are young players that still has huge upsides so watch out and I hate to see them in the playoffs b/c you know they won't be tired out!

http://www.mvpjerseymall.us/

? There are seat recliners on every seat and comes added with foot rests also.

? If you are doing long journeys, traveling through the day and night, you would need to relax through your journey. There are kitchen cabinets with microwave and oven for you to toss in some food on your way.

yes they are.I think they will make the playoffs.probably get the 8th 7th or 6 seed.Imagine if they had Greg Oden.Another Houston has been playing horrible so yea they'll make it.2 many injury problems for houston

2 words....James Jones!

yes

i don't know..