Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearNintendo Wii · 1 decade ago

does anyone know alot about games for wii best answer gets the points?

i was thinking of getting 1 of these 3 games. i dont know what 1 i should get mario and sonic at the olmpics mario party 8 or raymen rabbits. i wanted to get the rabbit game but i dont know what you do in it. if you know plz tell best answer gets the points

Favorite Answer

the rabbit game is rayman and the whole story is playing minigames. Kind of like mario party exept better. So all the games you want are all about minigames. The ones with the best minigames are mario and sonic but they have to little. So i would buy rayman raving rabbids

I didn't like Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 but I haven't played the second. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is fun and you can see how your records compare to people around the world. I think Mario Party 8 is the best of the three because there are tons of mini games and it's fun to play with other people. Either get Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games or Mario Party 8.

The three games that you listed are basically all compilations of minigames. Rayman Raving Rabbids is a crazy bunch of minigames created by Michel Ansel (who's insane) where pretty much rabbids are taking over the world and Rayman has to keep it from happening. Mario Party 8 is the same as the previous 7 mario parties, it is just on the wii this time. And Mario and Sonic is pretty much a bunch of minigames where you compete in Olympic Sports.

None of the three games you mention really shine as excellent games. They are all just okay games. If you want an excellent adventure game that will really get your money's worth out of, I suggest something like Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil, or some other game.

I would suggest a site like www.IGN.com to get the best reviews for the games you're looking for (but thats just my personal preference)

• me

well mario and sonic at the olmpics got a 6.9 as a critic score but got a 7.7 out of ten as a users score and i highly recommend it because it looks great. mario party 8 got a 6.4 as a critic score and a 7.7 as a users score out of ten and i also higly recommend this becsause all the mario partys i played were great. Last but not least, Rayman Raving Rabbids. It got a 7.7 as a critic score and a 8.3 as a users score out of ten. I higly recommend this because im getting this and it got good rateings and if u want to cheak out any other games go to http://www.gamespot.com/

Merry Christmas

Its like a bunch of mini games for Raymen Rabbits is preety fun but gets boring easily.

Rayman is pretty much just a bunch of mini games. you wander around and then start up a game where you have to shoot bunnies with plungers, or dance to a beat, or trace food with your wiimote, and stuff like that. It isn't really an adventure game or a platformer or anything, it's basically a compilation of minigames for one or multiple players.