Help! Is HE a Sag or Cappy? 22nd Dec!!?

He's my co-worker. When I first met him, I thought he was a Sag. he is very outoing, friendly and confident guy. He makes friends and gets along with every one of us well. He has a GREAT sense of humour. He always talks funny and makes us laugh. He's also very energetic and enthusiastic. He smiles a lot and is very playful and flirty.

Also he's very smart and hard-working. despites his craziness, he works hard and is succesful. He's philosophical, likes to talk about life, he likes drinking beers, is generous to all his friends, engages in a lot of social activities, sports etc.

He was born in Dec 22 1977.

Without knowing his birth time (as it would be really funny to ask him about his birth time. I don't think it's a right time yet) But I'm just curious about him.

w/o the birth time, I can only found out about his SUN is Capricorn. The Venus and mercury are both sags!!

Again, w/o knwoing his birth time, I only know his SUN is cappy, Venus and mercury are both Sags. What do you think he is?

How is he in love like? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Capricorn

People born around this time are true money makers.

For FREE profiles see astro.com

Book of Birthdays

• JAS

December 22nd is Capricorn. It should be pretty easy to tell if he's a Sagittarius or a Capricorn anyway because they are very different. Sagittarius are fun, always joking, don't like responsibility and details, and can be spontaneous. Capricorns plan everything, and aren't one to play with crazy ideas or find entertainment in being spontanous, and are also the kings of responsibility. They're ruling planet is Saturn, which is the planet of responsibilities, limitations, and hard work. Your friend sounds a lot like Sagittarius, so it's possible there was more Sagittarius influence in the air when he was born. Like you said, you don't know the time. When someone has a significant amount of planets in an element or sign, it will modify the characteristics of that Sun. I'll always be a Sagittarius because I have foot-in-mouth syndrome and it's very obvious to the people that know me. BUT I have a lot of water in my chart. This doesn't change the very obvious Sagittarius in me, but it does make me more sensitive and emotional. When you're friends with someone, their Sun is most obvious to you. There's also a Rising sign to consider when trying to assess people's outward personality when they're in social situations, because Rising sign rules more over that area than the Sun sign. If the Sun is who you are individually, then the Rising sign is who you act like. Maybe he's a Capricorn with Sagittarius Rising, who knows. There's really no confusing a Sun Sag and a Sun Cap though when it comes down to it, lol. You know him better than I do.

Venus in Sagittarius says he begins love affairs with a spirit of adventure. He likes to experience excitement of love in the same way he searches for diversion in the rest of his life. First attractions are always wildly romantic. As a Venus-Sagittarian he never seems to have commonplace or banal love affairs. However, he cannot sustain the emotion, and therefore never completely sacrifices his freedom to another person. What he wants is the unobtainable, perfect love, and even if he could find it he would shrink from being possessed by it. With such contradictory attitudes, it's no wonder he leaves his lovers puzzled. Basically, Venus-Sagittarians are high-spirited, outgoing, and highly imaginative. He tends to attract powerfula nd influential friends and finds it much easier to deal with friends than with lovers. For one thing, friendship is less demanding. Luck in creative affairs surrounds projects undertaken in foreign countries or far from home.

Mercury in Sagittarius says he is quick and bright, breezy, to the point. He prizes freedom of expression and cannot bear the thought of any power of censorship over what he has to say. His mind is restless, inquiring, always looking for stimulation. He may jump from project to project or change jobs frequently. Travel is often involved in his work. Mercury-Sagittarians never stop learning. They love to read, explore new ideas, learn about other people. He's fast on his feet and can grasp ideas instantly, but frequently a lack of concentration. Some people find him too blunt and outspoken, but that quality springs from Sagittarius's basic honesty. He never deliberately sets out to deceive or dissemble, if he's tactless it's because he doesn't think before he speaks.

He sounds like a Capricorn. I know a Capricorn male like this. Caps have good senses of humor... we're playful, flirty, energetic... that's how I am too

im born at the end of december too and im a cappy!!! im super fun too, very outgoing, love to have fun etc (love my beer also), i think us capricorns get a bad name ....they make us seem like nerds when u just read our description but i am far from that and i know a few girls who are born at the end of dec too and they def are fun girls

for heck sake does anyone actually check a chart anymore!!!!! Your boy your enquiring about is a SAGGIE!!!!! He's on the cusp (the end of the celestrial month) which means by the Day of his birth he is a Sagg but it's the Cusp so he may have Capp traits...

i think hes a sag/cap combo since he was born in december which really still belongs to saggs.

• capricorn