Why do the undercover policemen have to interfered with the ordinary people?

109 precint

The people are not doing illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More than half of the undercover policemen in 109 precint new york are rude to people.

They are rude to every people.

Favorite Answer

first off, you provide no facts to substantiate your story.

Second, you say half of the undercovers. That would imply you know how many there are, which you do not, thereby negating the entire premise of your question.

I have lived in NYC all my life, in many areas...good and not so good and I have NEVER been stopped by the police, for anything. The fact you seem to have such problems leads on to believe you must be doing something wrong or at least suspicious. The vast majority of Americans have no interaction with the police on a daily basis, so you must be doing something wrong. If not, then I would suggest not dressing or acting in ways that may be deemed suspicious.

There are 8 million people in NYC and only 32,000 cops, most of whom are not out on patrol at any given time. I can assure you, cops, in particular those in the 109, are WAY to busy to baother anyone without cause.

I also know the 109 turns out only a few sectors on some tours due to manpower issues, so if you or someone you know is being "harrassed", I think you all need to look in the mirror.

Well, if the "ordinary" stop dealing drugs, or stop prostitution or stop doing anything that is illegal, then maybe the undercover policemen would stop interfering.

If they are under cover then how do you know that they were cops? Undercover cops will not risk death by blowing their cover to harass someone.

If you're an "ordinary" person, then you have nothing to fear from the police regular or undercover.

Source(s): Former law enforcement.

Ordinary people abide by the laws and don't have to worry about the police.

Uh... It's kinda their job... besides, they don't interfere unless the so-called "ordinary" person is doing something illegal.

"ordinary people" If your family is all gangsters and parolees, then I guess dope dealers and addicts would be "ordinary people"

See what I'm saying there? The term is subjective.

***ADDITION***

Then explain what you are talking about! What interference would you be speaking of?

Source(s): California cop.

1) That's what they're paid for

2) It's their pleasure...