Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i really need help to figure out why is my ex saying diffrent things to diffrent ppl?

alright me and my bf broke up month it ago , and last nite he finaly told me the truth about why we broke up and stuff like that what he told me last nite is :he said , i do and i will love u for a loong time because ur my fist gf fist kiss first ......, and im not gonna get over u that soon , but i need u to understand why we broke up we broke up because ur to controling , i lost all my friends and other **** , then he goes just forget about me get over me , and i was like im not gona forget about u its not possible and im not gonna get over u so u just might have todeal with that , and then he goes dont talk to me for while give me space and when i want to talk to u ... we will start from there being frinds and i wantto go back out with u one day and if do go back out one day i wanna start from the beginning all over again , and the thing that im saying its not going to be any time soon i mean 4-5 months minumum but if u keep it up it will turn to years

and today he said this to my friend :it got so bad to the point where i had to be here at this time i had to be home at that time i could not hang out with this person i had to call her at this time and get off at this time she need to no where i was 100% of the time and i had to call her when ever i got where i was goingyea it got bad so i said **** this and this time its for good if i do it wont be for a long long time like at least a year , yea i do love her ....i mean it will take a long time for me to get 100% over her cuz she was my first everything u no what i mean there is alot there to just forget. so i dont kno what to think i mean he made me sound like im bad gf and all and im not first he tell mes 5 months minumum and now he tells my fruiend atleast a year , guys i dont know what to think does he wants to forget about me ? or he just wantst o pretednt to forget about me ... and i dont know what is he trying to do it either he wants to go back out or he dosent ...

i mean if he loves me , then why does he want me to forget about him , im confused and i dont know what to do at this point ... what do u guys think ? the way he sounds what should i do i just want to back off and let him do whatever he wants but i love him and i just cant get over him theer is no way i can forget about him its not possible and what he sais does he even thinking on goinbackout with me because idk what to think and right now i really dont care but i love him so i would wanna know if teher is any chances for us to go back out on scale from 1 -10 how many chances do i have