Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Hhow do i put liimewire music into my ipod nano (4th generation and 4gb)?

Update:

i alreay have all my music on itunes i just cant sync

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

when i do it:

i choose the songs to make a playlist on limewire. if you don't know how to do that, you just highlight the song and click the button which has a word that starts with the letter "e" [i'm sorry, i do not have limewire on my laptop, and my desktop is across the pacific ocean, in cali], and keep doing so until you have all the songs that you've recently downloaded, or at least the new songs that you want on your ipod. then you click "save playlist", i believe, and save it somewhere where you can actually find it. i made myself a limewire folder. make sure you name it differently than the other playlists when you do this more than once, i go numerically.

after you've saved the playlist, go to itunes. from there i'm pretty sure that you "import file or folder". if those are both choices, import file. if neither are there, just choose "import". find your file, highlight, and hit enter, or whatever it says next to cancel.

that should do the job :) i hope it's not too complicated!!

Source(s): experience... i <3 limewire :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what i do is i download the stuff onto my limewire library and then save it under a music file. then i go into itunes and i go on file and click import and then go to my music file and download it from there. it doesnt always work, i wish i had my bro here to tell you but thats how i do it and it usually works with my ipod nano. (i have the same one you do)

good luck, and i hope this helped :-)

• 1 decade ago

under your limewire library select the songs you want and press "enque" or something like that, it will form a playlist at the bottom, when you have all the songs you want click "save as" and save the playlist to a place where you can easily find it, I just place mine on the desktop because you can easily move it later. Then, go into you itunes and click "open playlist" or something like that and select the playlist you just made on limewire. good luck :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You download the music from limewire then drag the song after it is done downloading to the "music" section of itunes and tada! that's it.

Source(s): my own ipods and music downloading! =]
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just drag the songs into your itunes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.