Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Robbie
Lv 5
Robbie asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Torrent Downloads?

Some one please help me. I am trying to download Unsolved mysteries 2 from http://www.sumotorrent.com/en/details/374340/Unsol...

i put it into azureus but it still say 0% completed even after 2 days, what does this mean

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to thepiratebay.com

• 1 decade ago

It means that there are no users on line that you can download it from or that it has been removed and is simply unavailable. Or maybe it is even a fake file; many torrent sites have many of those. All you can really do is wait and hope that you might get it. You might try downloading it from another torrent site, but it is just sort of a hit-or-miss thing. Usually some movie or program that is very popular is readily available, but some of the more obscure ones are much harder to get.

• 1 decade ago

Torrent downloads work based on p2p file sharing. This means that if there is no one to upload(seed), then you wont get the file. Another terminology is used for the people who download it from the seeders. i.e. leechers.

The stats for the torrent which you are trying to download is

0 seeder(s) and 2 leecher(s). Completed 0 time(s).

This means that 2 people are trying to download it, but there are no one to get it from(seeders). Next time, choose something with atleast 3+ seeders. And something which is leagal!!

All the best

• 1 decade ago

It means that there are zero seeders. Whenever you download files via a torrent, it is required that someone else be seeding or hosting the files. Actually, it helps if many people are seeding the files because it guarantees that your download speeds will be higher. Remember that BitTorrent is a P2P file sharing communications protocol. If there is no one sharing, there is no one downloading.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That means there were no seeders on your tracker.. Try searching other sites for the file to increase the number of your trackers and gain seeders. If you are lucky. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No one is hosting this file. Get it from another site.

• 1 decade ago

download utorrent of untorrent.com buch faster and lighter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.