i think media troubling to mr.amitabh bachchan? what do u think?

when amitabh bachchan come with his mom's death body, at that situation media give trouble to him for creating traffic, media dont have sence how to behave at that situation, what do u think?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

.........when all the celebrities enjoy the superstatus its all due to media. some times these people do invite media to always remain in the limelight & if thre is any over reaction they shouldnt mind it too. Because celebrities exist only due to huge importance given by the media & some times its created by their PROs too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Yes...I totally agree with you. Media doesn't have sense at all. Is it a proper way to create traffic and click photos at that time too? Not only Amitabh Bachchan, this is a situation for most of the propular actors and actresses. Media should be controlled enough, not to interfere in personal matters.

• 1 decade ago

All celebrities nothing with out media,if media didn't discover big b,,he is small A,,,,sorry truth is bitter,,,you are his fan ,,nice,,nothing wrong ,but that your personal choice.media is not fan of any one,they have to make LIVING by doing there JOB.they had no fun,,,but they paid for to do work.you may very rich so day &night you can sing song about big b.don't forget India has more middle class people than rich like you.they had bigger heart than you and people like you .because i know some personally,,,they cover all kind of news not only big b.they give own lunch and tiny money or what ever helpful,,it's big deal for small people.but celebrities make big deal on small issue.any how they like all kind of attension why complain?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the media is 4 both GOOD and BAD big b has enjoyed a lot from media of course it is wrong but sorry can't do anything 4 that a coin has 2 sides

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Media made him Big B so how media make trouble.

• 1 decade ago

celebrity hardly have private life. So they remain in news because of one or other reason.

i fully agree media need to realise the gravity of an occasion.

• 1 decade ago

I completely agree with you!!

The girl on top of me( I mean on the page) seems to have some problem with Mr. B

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The media are heartless people, who have no sympathy for anyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People knowing that Sonia hates AB, try to please her in these obnoxious manner. Curse them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree with yo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.