Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How Has Yahoo! Answers Impacted Your Life?

This question was asked by one of the staff members and there was a lot of answer but I just wanted to see what other people thought. He also got a lot of stars for asking this too.

So how has it impacted your life and what makes you keep coming back for more?

Favorite Answer

Found the love of my life, (soulmate) by adding him as a contact and it proceeded from there. I couldn't be happier and if it wasn't for Y!A I would have never met him.

Our avatars just got hitched hahaha

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-kB3x6CIieqiyQGkUlXu...

I love seeing the answers that people give. And it's like a debate forum ( which I also love) discussing different view points, and learning something in the process. lol it's impacted my life because I really have to be working lol

• Lynn

It hasnt really "impacted" my life. I just like helping other people when I can and Yahoo! Answers gives me the chance to do that.

Happy Holidays everyone! :D

Yahoo Answers have helped me lots of times already whenever I needed help whether it be problems with homework, need for advice about relationships and suggestions and ideas about general things in life. And I love helping other people as well

i like it, i think it is a brillant idea and when i have a question i can just type it in and look it up and also others answer question pretty quick, whilst some are or judgemental overall i like it and glad someone came up with the idea, we are so connnected and we ask and wonder the same things time and time again. peace always.

I just saved about $1000 by figuring out a laptop problem instead of buying a new one because I thought it was broke beyond repair.

it hasn't really. it's given me some good advice on cleaning material, but i wouldn't say that would impact my life. Well, maybe in the future it will.

It's just fun and relaxing for me. I look forward to it. Since my Major was Psychology, I enjoy reading other thoughts...on everything.

not much really, but i know whenever i need answers to something i can come on here and get help. i like the fact i can also help people to.

It passes the time and its fun to answer questions.