Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How Has Yahoo! Answers Impacted Your Life?

This question was asked by one of the staff members and there was a lot of answer but I just wanted to see what other people thought. He also got a lot of stars for asking this too.

So how has it impacted your life and what makes you keep coming back for more?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Found the love of my life, (soulmate) by adding him as a contact and it proceeded from there. I couldn't be happier and if it wasn't for Y!A I would have never met him.

Our avatars just got hitched hahaha

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-kB3x6CIieqiyQGkUlXu...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love seeing the answers that people give. And it's like a debate forum ( which I also love) discussing different view points, and learning something in the process. lol it's impacted my life because I really have to be working lol

• Lynn
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It hasnt really "impacted" my life. I just like helping other people when I can and Yahoo! Answers gives me the chance to do that.

Happy Holidays everyone! :D

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers have helped me lots of times already whenever I needed help whether it be problems with homework, need for advice about relationships and suggestions and ideas about general things in life. And I love helping other people as well

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i like it, i think it is a brillant idea and when i have a question i can just type it in and look it up and also others answer question pretty quick, whilst some are or judgemental overall i like it and glad someone came up with the idea, we are so connnected and we ask and wonder the same things time and time again. peace always.

• 1 decade ago

I just saved about $1000 by figuring out a laptop problem instead of buying a new one because I thought it was broke beyond repair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it hasn't really. it's given me some good advice on cleaning material, but i wouldn't say that would impact my life. Well, maybe in the future it will.

• 1 decade ago

It's just fun and relaxing for me. I look forward to it. Since my Major was Psychology, I enjoy reading other thoughts...on everything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not much really, but i know whenever i need answers to something i can come on here and get help. i like the fact i can also help people to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It passes the time and its fun to answer questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.