v:我也覺得國泰航服務人員態度並不好感覺他們並不重視台灣乘客.

k:不過膳食是有名的主廚所烹調,非常可口好吃甜點我竟然還吃到Haagen-Dazs冰淇淋

v:~真好耶~不過國泰的飛機票比起其他航空公司不算是便宜的

k:是阿!加上這次可怕的經驗下次我還是改搭其他航空公司的飛機好了

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

v: Hey, I heard that you went for a vacation at the overseas last month, where did you go? Share with me!

k: Last month, my family and I went to San Francisco, America to visit my grandparents who are staying there

v: Oh! That a long vacation, it must be tiring.

k: Of course, we sat the 'Guo Tai' airlines and it took us eleven hours to reach San Francisco

v: Oh 'Guo Tai' Airlines! I travelled by that airlines before, it was a good xprience.

k: I don't think so. This is the first time I travelled by plane and we met the turbulent flow. Its really scary.

v: Its very normal that aeroplanes meet turbulent flow. The aircraft commander will broadcast to inform the passengers first.

k: I was very nervous that time, thinking of the news and the television reporting accident of planes, I felt really scared.

v: Oh please! Turbulent flow is very normal. You are over worried.

k: Moreover, when the aeroplane lands, it will knock the ground. Its really scaring me.

v: Oh really! You must have met pilots with poor skills. When I travelled the aeroplane landed smoothly

k: I think I won't be sitting the aeroplane for a short time.

v: Oh! It must be scaring you off.

k: But every passengers have their own earphones, and the seats are quite comfortable

v: Yes! Its important to have a comfortable place if you are having a long ride

k: But when we call the air- stewardess, they take a long time to come. It makes us feel bad.

v: I think the 'Guo Tai' airlines's air-stewardess is not very good in giving services, it seems like they are not respecting taiwan's passengers.

k: But the foods are cooked by a very famous chef, the desserts are very delicious and I actually ate Haagen-Dazs ice-cream.

v: Its really good. But the price ticket are not cheap compared to other airlines.

k: Yes! Moreover I have a bad experience this time, I will choose to ride another airlines next time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.