kelly asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!!!贈15點~~求對話中翻英~~線上翻譯免!

v:嘿~聽說你上個月岀國旅行了,去了哪裡呢?跟我分享一下吧!

k:上個月我們全家飛往美國舊金山,探望住在哪裡的爺爺奶奶

v:喔~那是個長途的旅遊,一定很累吧!

K:是阿~我門搭乘國泰航空飛到美國舊金山大約飛行了11個小時

v:喔~國泰航空阿~我自己搭過的經驗還不錯阿!

K:我並不這麼認為這是我第一次搭飛機竟然就遇到亂流真的好恐怖

v:飛機遇到亂流是正常現象,機長都會事先廣播告知乘客阿!

k:當時眞害怕想到新聞和電視報導那些失事的飛機,自己就很害怕

v:拜託~~亂流是正常的啦!你過於擔心了…

k:而且飛機在下降的時候還碰撞了地面,真的把我嚇死了

v:真的喔!你可能遇到了架駛技術不好的機師我撘乘的經驗是在飛機降落時都蠻平穩的

k:我想我短時間都不敢再搭飛機了

v:恩~我想你是真的嚇到了

k:不過在飛機上每個人都有自己的視聽設備,而且座位還滿大的很舒適

v:恩!長途的飛行座位的舒適真的很重要!

k:但是在要求空服員做服務時,通常需要等較久的時間.....感覺就不好…

v:我也覺得國泰航服務人員態度並不好感覺他們並不重視台灣乘客.

k:不過膳食是有名的主廚所烹調,非常可口好吃甜點我竟然還吃到Haagen-Dazs冰淇淋

v:~真好耶~不過國泰的飛機票比起其他航空公司不算是便宜的

k:是阿!加上這次可怕的經驗下次我還是改搭其他航空公司的飛機好了

Rating
    Best Answer

v: Hey, I heard that you went for a vacation at the overseas last month, where did you go? Share with me!

k: Last month, my family and I went to San Francisco, America to visit my grandparents who are staying there

v: Oh! That a long vacation, it must be tiring.

k: Of course, we sat the 'Guo Tai' airlines and it took us eleven hours to reach San Francisco

v: Oh 'Guo Tai' Airlines! I travelled by that airlines before, it was a good xprience.

k: I don't think so. This is the first time I travelled by plane and we met the turbulent flow. Its really scary.

v: Its very normal that aeroplanes meet turbulent flow. The aircraft commander will broadcast to inform the passengers first.

k: I was very nervous that time, thinking of the news and the television reporting accident of planes, I felt really scared.

v: Oh please! Turbulent flow is very normal. You are over worried.

k: Moreover, when the aeroplane lands, it will knock the ground. Its really scaring me.

v: Oh really! You must have met pilots with poor skills. When I travelled the aeroplane landed smoothly

k: I think I won't be sitting the aeroplane for a short time.

v: Oh! It must be scaring you off.

k: But every passengers have their own earphones, and the seats are quite comfortable

v: Yes! Its important to have a comfortable place if you are having a long ride

k: But when we call the air- stewardess, they take a long time to come. It makes us feel bad.

v: I think the 'Guo Tai' airlines's air-stewardess is not very good in giving services, it seems like they are not respecting taiwan's passengers.

k: But the foods are cooked by a very famous chef, the desserts are very delicious and I actually ate Haagen-Dazs ice-cream.

v: Its really good. But the price ticket are not cheap compared to other airlines.

k: Yes! Moreover I have a bad experience this time, I will choose to ride another airlines next time.