st. bernard - mastiff mix?

what is a st. bernard - mastiff mix called

13 Answers

Relevance
  • j h
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

don't let all these people bug ya just because they are too naive to realize all dogs are mutts... why is it that just because some group gets together and makes some papers documenting mommy and daddy that the breed is now "pure"? it is only a Collie or German Shepherd because some group agreed to call it that... so, if someone does the exact same thing in developing a "mixed breed" of st bernard/mastiff and any group/club of people agree to call it "?" the it IS that breed... sorry, i don't know the name though, but there are tons of "hybrids" which is what many of todays so called "pure breds" used to be once upon a time...

• Shanna
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A St. Bernard - Mastiff mix.

• 1 decade ago

There's no cutsie designer dog name for this kind of mix.

It's sometimes called a malloser... but usually it's called just BIG!

If you want a name, it's called a St. Bernard / Mastiff mix.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a st. bernard mastiff mix!!! a.k.a. MUTT

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All other posters are right - no matter what "name" you choose for it, it's still a mixed breed MUTT. A Giant mixed breed mutt, but a mutt none the less.

Best Wishes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whatever you choose to call it. Charlie? Bob? Rufus? If you're asking is it a BREED no it's a MUTT a MONGREL a MIXED BREED DOG. There's no "name" for it. And all those other "designer" "breeds" are complete bullshit!

• 1 decade ago

A St. Massive! Hahaha... just a plain mutt, but a really BIG one!

• The majority of pure breeds were crossed , so with that logic , according to these posts all the registered dogs are mutts .

• 4 years ago

Im looking for one mine is 13 years old and not doing good so if any one know where i can get a saint bermastiff .i live in michigan .he didnt hsve any health problems lostens well doesn t bark much,loves small children and is a awsome breed

• 1 decade ago

It is called just that. Its a big mutt. This whole Designer breed naming thing is so annoying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.