Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

KFC or Taco Bell?

Who are you going to vote for in the 08' election... KFC and its running mater burger king... or taco bell and its running mate McDonalds?

Favorite Answer

Taco Bell....KFC is disgusting!!!

KFC and BK

KFC reminds me of homecooked I love original recipe dark meat bucket with mashed potatoes and gravy and baked beans and biscuits w/ honey their apple pies are awesome as well. Running mate of BK i like 2 cheeseburger combo and their apple pie is awesome as well. But they are a little more expensive than the other two.

Although I went to BK last night and the floor was covered with trash both behind the counter and in the dining room, the trash cans were overflowing, they were not busy on the floor you could tell they didn't mop well because there were black rings around everything and the baseboards were nasty half of the employees were not wearing hats and the other half had long hair past shoulders just hanging out not put up or anything and were making food. Yuck, I don't know if I will ever be able to go back.

Taco Bell,

TAco Bell

Taco Bell and McDonald's

Mcdonalds

• Jon

KFC or either taco bell, im thinking.

Taco Bell

The Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes ROCK!!!!

NONE OF THEM. Im vegetarian.KFC is so cruel,they KILL chickens ALIVE.Look it up on peta2.com

The only things I like from the places are the fries from Mcdonalds, the cinnamon twists from Taco bell, and Vegetarian Sandwich from Burgur King.

KFC!!! taco bells scare me (dont ask why i just dont like them i get all nervous and shaky and it sooo weird but i dont like it at all)