When driving at speed on the motorway and a sign says remember to fasten your seatbelt?

Do you try to fasten it at 80mph one handed

Favorite Answer

why dont you lean over and do it for me ;-)

You should not have been driving without it.

I guess you have been picked up by a roadside camera and now are awaiting for the envelope to drop through the door with details ot your fine and points on yoyr licence.

"Klunk Click Every Trip", I always dae ma seatbelt up, even if I'm just divin' oot tae the wee shop roon the corner. I feel weird withoot it.

Err no. It's like when the sign says 'Watch Your Speed'.

I watch my speed and it keeps going up anyway, so what's the point of taking any notice of the sign? lol

never sean one yet but i buckle straight the way hun bin hit 2 times whilst parked at lights

Not when i'm in a coach with the roof ripped off wind in my hair and naked as a Jay bird in Spring...especially not with them cops chasin me!!

• Pompal

Just use your mobile phone, ring the Highways Agency and ask them if that includes you.

i saw a bloke shaving whilst driving once

l do it even before l get on the highway.

Mmmmm...............Need to think about that one.