Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Wearing tight socks...?

I tried on some very tight socks, and now my feet are hurting. There can't be any damage done to your feet unless you wear socks that are too tight for only a few minutes, right? Thanks

Update:

Nah, I was just wondering. But in any case, thanks. I hope I didn't sound too much like a hypochondriac. haha

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've never heard of a case were someone has broken their foot over tight socks.

What you could do is stretch your feet. Try spreading your toes as wide as you can. Next kneel (as if your praying at the side of your bed) and then sit down, on your toes. This is a yoga stretch for your toes. It'll hurt, but it'll also feel good afterwards. Relax afterwards.

Just layoff your feet for a while and put some cushy slippers on.. That should help it.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Wearing tight socks...?

I tried on some very tight socks, and now my feet are hurting. There can't be any damage done to your feet unless you wear socks that are too tight for only a few minutes, right? Thanks

Source(s): wearing tight socks: https://shortly.im/4HcHR
  • 1 decade ago

I cannot imagine that wearing tight socks for a couple of minutes could cause permanent damage to your feet.

If your feet hurt, it's probably for another reason. If the pain continues, get to a doctor.

• CrG
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Some Orthopedists prescribe tight socks in order to relieve pain and promote circulation. If you don't need them, don't wear them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you just cut off circulation for a little bit. if tight socks are your biggest issue, i envy you.

• 4 years ago

I highly recommend loose socks!! The doctors in the country make it all up as they go along!! Read "Don't Let Your Doctor Kill You"....yes!! that really is the title...written by a doctor!!..IT WILL REALLY OPEN YOUR EYES!!

• 6 years ago

Can orthopedics socks cause foot problems

• 6 years ago

tight sox make my Johnson larger

• Sugar
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Don't buy that kind any more.....They make other wonderful kinds.

• 1 decade ago

ur feet will hurt if theyre too tite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.