Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Wearing tight socks...?

I tried on some very tight socks, and now my feet are hurting. There can't be any damage done to your feet unless you wear socks that are too tight for only a few minutes, right? Thanks

Nah, I was just wondering. But in any case, thanks. I hope I didn't sound too much like a hypochondriac. haha

Favorite Answer

I've never heard of a case were someone has broken their foot over tight socks.

What you could do is stretch your feet. Try spreading your toes as wide as you can. Next kneel (as if your praying at the side of your bed) and then sit down, on your toes. This is a yoga stretch for your toes. It'll hurt, but it'll also feel good afterwards. Relax afterwards.

Just layoff your feet for a while and put some cushy slippers on.. That should help it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Wearing tight socks...?

Source(s): wearing tight socks: https://shortly.im/4HcHR

I cannot imagine that wearing tight socks for a couple of minutes could cause permanent damage to your feet.

If your feet hurt, it's probably for another reason. If the pain continues, get to a doctor.

• CrG

Some Orthopedists prescribe tight socks in order to relieve pain and promote circulation. If you don't need them, don't wear them.

you just cut off circulation for a little bit. if tight socks are your biggest issue, i envy you.

I highly recommend loose socks!! The doctors in the country make it all up as they go along!! Read "Don't Let Your Doctor Kill You"....yes!! that really is the title...written by a doctor!!..IT WILL REALLY OPEN YOUR EYES!!

Can orthopedics socks cause foot problems

tight sox make my Johnson larger

• Sugar

Don't buy that kind any more.....They make other wonderful kinds.

ur feet will hurt if theyre too tite