Big O asked in SportsRunning · 1 decade ago

Do you wear underwear with running tights?

I just bought a pair of Nike running tights. Do I still wear underwear with them? I am using the tights under my running pants to keep warm.

Favorite Answer

I dont see any problem in wearing them underneath but I would feel more comfortable without. I usually dont wear any with running shorts either.but either one is good

Running Tights Underwear

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): wear underwear running tights: https://tr.im/OW0K9

My suggestion is not to wear underwear under your compression tights at all unless they are light in color. Cotton underwear just aggravates chaffing more. Good quality compression tights will have moisture wicking properties built in already so you shouldn't need any underwear.

Well, after you run, you take off your tights and hop in the shower, right? It is not like you are going to wear those tights again without laundering them, so no, I don't. I used to wear boy shorts and after I started going commando I realize it is way more comfortable, as the running tights "breathe" better, the panties remain wet much longer.

Sometimes I just wear a jock strap and sometimes I wear running shorts under them.

yea...you should probably wear underwear unless the tights have built-in underwear.

Source(s): runnerrr

Usually you should, seriously, more runners suffer from frost bite of the penis due to not wearing underwear for comfort sake. Imagine how uncomfortable it must be to get frost bite down there.

Yeah, I do!