World population!!!?

Does anybody else think that the world is overpopulated?? I do i think that humanity is stupid and that were basically killig ourselves for each day we breath, drive a car and take the bus. Karma is a B**** and it will come back to bit us in the a** someday and i only hope that im there to laugh at everyone.!!!!

(im also not suicidal or an Emo so don't call me that s***)

Favorite Answer

As I once read scientifically the world can feed itself, politically it can't. That's the sad part of population. Is the world overpopulated, well given the Aids epidemic in Africa, climate change, well perhaps not for long.

In some parts of the world the issue is underpopulation, and this seems an odd thought to many, however many western countries are declining in population while under developed ones burgeoning. In the west we wont have enough young people to keep the economies moving, while the third world suffers from difficulties we can hardly imagine.

So are we overpopulated, I am guessing this depends where you are from and your take on the issue. My personal thoughts, yes , given we can't or won't take care of those that are here.

This may be why people commented about suicide. There is a voluntary movement to stop human population. It's a bit one sided, but the info on the site is interesting.

The worlds population will max out at 8 billion, this has been predicted from the change in fertility rates as countries develope. We are currently at around 6.4 billion (approx).

Don't worry, the symantic web is going to create so many jobs that 8 billion isn't going to be enough!

• Yes also i hate the way humans think we are superior to everything else like we own it all!! And we are the human race not bunch of different groups we are one.(so blaming one "group" doesn't do anything) We are killing ourselves the only problem is we are bringing the rest of the world with us.

its said that this has already been discussed by the higher echelons of the worlds elite....

population is well over and its believed that soon we will all be following china's rule of 1 child per family,wether or not it 'll actually happen i dont know.

p.s do u really imagine that ud be laughing if people were dropping dead all around you.

I'll be there to laugh with you.

Yeah, most of humanity is stupid. And the stupid comes in different breeds.

Sounds like you are a hateful person. Do you drive or use public transportation?

We are over populated, but I don't see how transportation has anything to do with that.

Do you plan to have kids someday? Think about that.

actually, if u think of animals and bugs and other living things on earth...the world can be way more over-populated with bugs and animals

6 billion doesn't stand a chance against 100 trillion!!!

Why would anyone call you "emo" or suicidal? Thats just kind of... dumb.

hugs and kisses,

mika monroe.

I will agree with most of what you said to a certain extent. : )