After reading a US Senate Committee report on Global Warming, how can any blindly accept that we are to blame?

I read this report this morning, it seems that more than 400 top scientist from around the world, that Global Warming is not caused by CO2 emissions from people. How can people so blindly follow the notion that the debate is over, and we must make everyone pay for something that is not really a problem? Does it... show more I read this report this morning, it seems that more than 400 top scientist from around the world, that Global Warming is not caused by CO2 emissions from people.

How can people so blindly follow the notion that the debate is over, and we must make everyone pay for something that is not really a problem? Does it just make you feel better, like you are doing something good?

Read this and tell me what you think before reading and after reading.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?F...
Update: I find it interesting that so many refuse to debate the matter, and immediately call anything that questions Global Warming. Give me a break, Million's of scientists that support it and only 400 against. That is not debate, that is fanaticism! Show me where you get that number. And I still have not seen... show more I find it interesting that so many refuse to debate the matter, and immediately call anything that questions Global Warming.

Give me a break, Million's of scientists that support it and only 400 against. That is not debate, that is fanaticism! Show me where you get that number. And I still have not seen PROOF that humans are causing any warm up. I still ask the question...... Astronomers show that over the past 15 years, the polar caps on Mars have been shrinking. Al Gore and the UN are telling us that the effects of Human activity have shown dramatic increase in CO2 and global warming during that same period. Could it be possible that we are also causing Solar System Warming by our actions? Oceanographers show that the ocean is warming at a faster pace than the atmosphere, and that is consistent with solar activity. You dismiss everything from non-climatologists, and call that debate?

The religion of Global Warming sure seems alive.