Looking for names of safes and clean residential suburbs in cape town South africa?

Looking for the safest and clean and good culturally diverse suburb in Cape Town south africa. With good neigbourhood, nice community and safe mostly to live with my family. Also want info on rental townhouse in safe community and very good private schools for kids. Thank you. If you have other details that you... show more Looking for the safest and clean and good culturally diverse suburb in Cape Town south africa. With good neigbourhood, nice community and safe mostly to live with my family. Also want info on rental townhouse in safe community and very good private schools for kids. Thank you. If you have other details that you think would help me for my move there please let me know I will appreciate. As I am concerned about safety and health.