I want to spread around some cheer so I am wishing all a Merry Christmas?

Just wanted to help everyone's day go just a little better, so I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. You do not have to respond to this unless you want to. Just wanted to say that sometimes it helps knowing even a stranger cares about your happiness. So Merry Christmas to you all and I hope your day... show more Just wanted to help everyone's day go just a little better, so I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. You do not have to respond to this unless you want to. Just wanted to say that sometimes it helps knowing even a stranger cares about your happiness. So Merry Christmas to you all and I hope your day is filled with smiles, laughter, and blessings.
Update: Phil McCracken : I am sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention to do so. But I am sorry, I am not familiar with what jews and Muslulms celebrate. I celebrate Christmas and still believe in saying Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays, but for you because you are of a different belief than myself I... show more Phil McCracken : I am sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention to do so. But I am sorry, I am not familiar with what jews and Muslulms celebrate. I celebrate Christmas and still believe in saying Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays, but for you because you are of a different belief than myself I will wish you Happy Hollidays and to all those who believe as Phil McCracken , Happy Hollidays.