Can I save bacon grease after I have cooked eggs in it?

I just fried a pound a bacon on the stove, 6 strips at a time. After each batch, I poured the leftover grease into a cup that I save for cooking with later. Right after the last batch, I kept the grease in the pan and threw in some eggs to make my breakfast complete. However, after I cooked the eggs and removed... show more I just fried a pound a bacon on the stove, 6 strips at a time. After each batch, I poured the leftover grease into a cup that I save for cooking with later.

Right after the last batch, I kept the grease in the pan and threw in some eggs to make my breakfast complete. However, after I cooked the eggs and removed them from the pan, without thinking, I accidentally poured the remaining grease in the pan into my cup to save for later - so now it consists of bacon grease and whatever is leftover after you cook eggs.

Can I still keep the grease to cook with? Or does the bit of egg spoil it?
Update: I always keep it in the fridge. It's there now.

A pound of bacon yields tons of great bacon grease, so I hate to waste it... but I don't want to be sick over the holidays!