? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯英文.!.!.!

我在妳身旁輕輕擦過,淡淡的花香香水味既幽雅芬芳..

回憶起與妳最初的相遇.當時的妳就像天真無邪的女孩般對著我微笑..

這就是我第一次,也是我的最後一次..

每當下雨的時候..我總是想起那種幽雅芬芳的香味!!漸漸消失在濛瀧的雨中..

TKS.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I touch and go gently in your one's side, light flower fragrance perfume taste already quiet and tasteful fragrant.

Recalls and your initial meet. You then looked like the simple-hearted girl to treat me to smile.

This is the my first time, is also my last time.

Whenever rains time. I always remember that kind of quiet and tasteful fragrant fragrance!! Gradually vanishing in the Mongolian rapids rain.

Source(s): >..

I side lightly further grazed along, being drafted Fragrant Flowers perfume flavor is elegant fragrance ..

Recalled and妳initial encounter. Then妳like the innocent girls into as I smile ..

This is the first time I, and also my last time ..

Whenever it rains when .. I always think of that elegant fragrance smell! Takizawa gradually disappeared in the rain .. Mongolia

Source(s): ME

I touch and go gently in your one's side, light flower fragrance perfume already taste quiet and fragrant.

Source(s): me

我在妳身旁輕輕擦過,

I gently passed by your side

淡淡的花香香水味既幽雅芬芳..

Light floral perfume gave a subtle scent

回憶起與妳最初的相遇.

I recalled our first meet

當時的妳就像天真無邪的女孩般對著我微笑..

Then (或者用 At that time) you smiled at me innocently as if you've never been hurt

這就是我第一次,也是我的最後一次..

That was my first time, it was also my last time

每當下雨的時候..我總是想起那種幽雅芬芳的香味!!漸漸消失在濛瀧的雨中..

Whenever it rains, I always think of that subtle scent gradually vanishes in the hazy rain