Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

guys...............would you rather date a hot chubby girl or a ugly skinny girl?

i would choose a cute chubby girl cuz she can lose the weight and an ugly skinny girl cant lose the ugly

Favorite Answer

Actually, there is such a thing as a hot chubby girl. Not all guys are shallow and think looks are everything anyway. and to imply that they are is wrong (directed at answer above mine that there are no such things as hot chubby girls, not directed to the author of the questions ).

I am overweight have been since giving birth, and partly due to the fact that I lost my daughter when she was born. I went into a serious depression. Apart from all that, I have a great personality, I laugh all the time and I know how to laugh at myself. If you can do all that, and still have a good look to you, that is great.

I am not ugly by any means and I think the only real ugly people out there are the ones that judge people on thier looks and not thier characters inside. I have truly seen ugly beauties, because their attitudes are like poison. No thank you!

Good luck to those of you out there that have that mentality, I hope you like sleeping alone.

Guardianofthemoon

You made this question biased. You know people are going to answer the chubby one, silly! because a lot of guys like a little bit chubby. To make it fair you should've said an obese pretty girl and an ugly skinny girl. lol i'd **** either

I'm a girl but I would deff pick a cute chubby guy over an ugly skinny guy

Besides I don't like skinny dudes

If the chubby girl is hot I'd date her. It gets to a point when the chubby is too chubby and kind of gross in extreme cases and may be unhealthy. I wouldn't date an ugly any size girl. Too skinny can be gross.

If the question was directed towards me i would say the one with the best personality...but most guys are shallow and would go for the ugly chick, good personality or not.

an honest girl is a dumazz

I'll change it to guy and i'd pick the cute chubby guy

LoL

Umm if this has to do solely on superficial looks and not personality i would say hot chubby and i wouldent want her to get skinny.

i think it would be better if that chubby girl would stop thinking that her worth is dependent upon how attracted guys would be to her and so is the skinny girl they must learn that if they are loved they are loved and it would be unconditional, no matter who they are. and that you can always improve yourself for you own sake and not just to impress men, it follows that men would admire you if you are already fit but that is not the point of dieting it is about self discipline and love for oneself that you would strive for a healthy lifestyle, not to attract men but to love oneself.

though I admit that there are some (far and few between) hot chubby girl........my answer?

NONE OF THE ABOVE!

does the personality matter?

Can you get me somebody that laughs at my jokes and thinks I'm sexy. Chubby, ugly, greeen send her over.