If not wanting to have a child is excuse enought to have an abortion could men use the same excuse to get away

could men use the same excuse to get away from their responsibility ??? or is such argument good enough only for women ??? should men also have the right to say i do not want u ( woman ) to abort since we both made the choice of doing IT and he/she is of both of us ??? .... thoughtful answers only , thanks . show more could men use the same excuse to get away from their responsibility ???

or is such argument good enough only for women ???

should men also have the right to say i do not want u ( woman ) to abort since we both made the choice of doing IT and he/she is of both of us ???

.... thoughtful answers only , thanks .
Update: sorry for any grammatical mistakes ...
Update 2: if sex was a choice i do not think we could call it being forced .
Update 3: by the way i do not think Tracey answered whether or not men could use the same excuse or if it would be fair .
Update 4: i agree the planet but we are talking about rights and THAT excuse in particular .
Update 5: vianka good answer but what about men's rights ???
Update 6: Shayna , FINALLY someone who gives the same right to both men and women , a real Humanist .
Update 7: omorris1978 thank u for being thoughtful , however ur answer leaves me with a question :

could men use the same argument and say that his life will be affected in a bad way and get away since being a parent is something which affects both genders and not just women ???
Update 8: i just wanted to add that when it isn't a choice then i do not oppose abortion nor when the person is risking her life by having a baby .
Update 9: thank u for ur answers Chevalier and Amanda very insightful both of u .
Update 10: thank u for ur answer Amanda and thank u Phil , both of u were very thoughtful . i do agree in some points with Amanda and in others with Phil .
Update 11: i agree cute kittie
16 answers 16