Joe A asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Are t.v dinners processed?And to lose weight fast is it better to count carbs or cont calories?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most TV dinners are processed. If you want natural organic ingredients in a frozen meal, Amy's is pretty good (stuffed shells are awesome) - however, their stuff is not low-cal/low-fat most of the time.

I think everyone is different. For me, it works best to count calories. On the other hand, I have a friend who counted carbs and lost 40 lbs. in a couple of months. I think you just need to find which works best for you by experimenting. Just make sure you drink lots of water and include fresh fruits and vegetables (esp. veggies) in your diet be sure to include bulky, high fiber foods and of course exercise.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Lose lbs fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?svw6s
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all, TV dinners are the worst thing you could eat if you are trying to lose weight. They are processed and have all kinds of ingredients that the average person can't even pronounce let alone even know what the heck it is they are really eating. Also refined foods are empty calories and they lack fiber and bulk, refined foods slow down intestinal activity. They take up to five times longer to pass through the intestinal tract than do natural unrefined high fiber foods (75 hours compared to 15) and the body absorbs calories during the entire time of their passage. In the meantime we feel hungry and eat more. I would say it is important to count calories. There are 4 calories in 1 gram of carbohydrates, 4 calories in 1 gram of protein and 9 calories in 1 gram of fat. To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume. Remember that carbs that your body does not use will convert into fat. To put it simply, you can count whatever you like, but unless you eat fewer calories than you burn, you ain't gonna lose weight. The number of calories you eat will determine whether you lose weight, gain weight or stay the same

• 5 years ago

Try to know the calorie counts before ordering dishes on restaurant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

avoid fried foods because they are too fatty

• 4 years ago

Teach your kids your preferred sport (or have them show you theirs).

• 4 years ago

Set your computer alarm to ring hourly—stand way up for 1 to 5 minutes everytime it goes off.

• 5 years ago

Hover just above your chair inside a squat position for 15 mere seconds every hour.

• 5 years ago

Walk daily 30 mins in the morning

• 4 years ago

Schedule meetings to come about in far-off conference rooms.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.