Mormons (LDS) is it true that it is against the rules to go swimming on Sunday? Why?

My uncle told me when I was young and was allowed to swim by my parents but, my cousins weren't, it's because Lucifer had control over the water on Sunday or something like that. I seemed to be the only one in charge of the pool that day. I even looked around and the only one I saw in there was myself. My... show more My uncle told me when I was young and was allowed to swim by my parents but, my cousins weren't, it's because Lucifer had control over the water on Sunday or something like that. I seemed to be the only one in charge of the pool that day. I even looked around and the only one I saw in there was myself. My cousins looked sad because they couldn't swim too.
Update: Uni pants, so what your saying is that my orthadox Mormon family was just being mean and lying to the kids every Sunday for the hell of it?