How has Yahoo! answers impacted your life?

Yahoo! Answers US is celebrating its second year this December, and we wanted to take the opportunity to reflect on how it has impacted each of us. We'd like to share some of these stories with you, and also hear how this question-and-answer community has impacted your life.

If you think my question is interesting, you know what to do *wink, wink*

Favorite Answer

It taught me what to do with 10 extra minutes.

-MM

Yahoo has impacted my life very much. I have been with yahoo answers for a couple months now.

I enjoy helping others out. I always get a smile when I get a best answer. It makes me feel good about myself that I was able to help someone out.

Its also good when I'm looking around at these questions and its like...'wow im not the only one out there feeling this way.' You know what I mean?

Also, whenever I ask a question all people are very kind and take their time to answer my question..and I thank them very much for that.

So, yes, yahoo answers has made a positive impact on my life.

Thanks for posting this question, Happy Holidays =)

I just started using this and so far I have got a lot of useful information from it. Sometimes you don't know whether to trust people or not but for the most part I have found all the info to be true and helpful. When you just can't find the answer anywhere or you need to know something quick this is the best place to go. I just needed an answer about something I was trying to cook and I needed it fast cause I couldn't find it online and I got my answer within minutes! It's an awesome site! Thanks to everyone that has answered my questions!!

Nice Q!............well, a lot....this community brought out the best in me,it was a revelation to me that I can really help many people here especially with their love problems...I didnt know my sharings would change many peoples' lives and lifestyles..the best feeling is when they email you and express their sincerest gratitude that you were able to help in their direst need... I even extended help through writing letters to their Superiors..or help them prepare a speech or outline a seminar..very interesting indeed....this community has become the extension of my daily routine...as if a part of my day-to-day schedule already and feeling that many out there are hopefully waiitng to be rescued...because of hopeless situations...it is really nice,,2 months isnt that long yet, but i feel I found a place where I can belong minus those threats and negative criticisms you get....it is still okay, guess this is really the world we live in...there will always be the existence of negative people and atackers..but those are not important..what matters most is the legacy you leave here once one intends to get out from here already.......and that is your good intension to help .. that is my short story to tell!!!thnx for reading and giving your time..take care~~~

• Yahoo! Answers really helped me alot. It expanded my knowledge and help other people worldwide by sharing our minds and solve their problem. Some people makes other people laugh and made their day like in the Jokes section. Many people raised their relationships in the Family Relationships section. Yahoo! Answers helped people worldwide, without this kind of forum, people worldwide will not know the solution for their problems.

Thanks Y! Answers

Yahoo Answers has cleared up my acne completely.

thanks, Y/A

• WC

It is a great help when I need to find info about something I don't understand.

Its me made realize I'm not the only one without a life.

it's addicting and it's nice to help people with problems and it's also nice to find answers to your own questions

it made me addicted to the computer