Getting ACT scores early?

the act website says you can get your test scores early, which i have before (I did back in february). I took it again december 8, and they said they should be ready for viewing beginning december 19-21. Has anyone had any luck yet??? Because my scores aren't up yet, and it's driving me crazy!!! I didn't know if maybe they post them in alphabetical order, or all at one time, or when your school/college mailed them in???

If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be great! I'm going nuts here!

-a beserk 10th grader

i think ours were sent in monday... it just says registered on mine too...

Best Answer

i've seen other forums where people have received their scores already, but i haven't gotten mine yet! it's weird because i usually get it on the first day they say they're ready for viewing. i'm starting to worry! i'm pretty sure they score them on a first come, first basis. maybe the schools we took it at were the last ones to send in the answer sheets.

but when you click on the dates you took the test, does it say "tested" on each date? i took one in october and it says "tested" and the december one just says "registered".

Get Act Scores Early

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Getting ACT scores early?

the act website says you can get your test scores early, which i have before (I did back in february). I took it again december 8, and they said they should be ready for viewing beginning december 19-21. Has anyone had any luck yet??? Because my scores aren't up yet, and it's driving me...

Source(s): act scores early: https://biturl.im/ei3Pa