Where can I find 2 relays for my whirlpool oven??

I just bought an oven for really cheap because it wasnt working, and come to find out there are 2 relays that run the bake and broil heating elements that are bad (clear covers on the relays, and theres alot of black inside from where they burn or something). The Omron part number on the relays... show more I just bought an oven for really cheap because it wasnt working, and come to find out there are 2 relays that run the bake and broil heating elements that are bad (clear covers on the relays, and theres alot of black inside from where they burn or something). The Omron part number on the relays are:

G2R-1A-E-T130 DC24

I found some here, >http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?SKU=17M6654&CMP=AFC-TL10000001"> , but they do not have any in stock. Im afraid to use anything other than whats already installed, 240V aint something to fool around with!! Most Elec. shops locally dont have any, any ideas/links to where I can get 2 of them online? Thanks!!