tryandfindus asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Does facial hair grow faster when you're sick?

Does facial hair grow at a faster rate when you're under the weather?

It seems to, with me at least?

Does anyone know?

Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Yes. In theory, it should grow faster, because the facial hair, the nails and the hair are dead cells that the body sends out. If you're sick, the virus or bacteria kills cells, and virus reproduces and it's like a war inside you...your body defenses against the viruses and the bacteria.

Like a war, there are many deaths and your body has to send this dead cells for somewhere, and they go to nails, and hair, and facial hair... That's why, when you're sick, facial hair and nails , and hair grow faster... It happens to when you, for example, do sports very often.

now I have never heard of that one before . it seems if your under the weather alot I'm not saying you are but if perhapps then I would say you would have to be very hairie.

now I know if one is on medicines and they have to stay on it for good I do know the hair will grow like crazy.now this I have seen.

• ?

i've got constantly had solid expierences with waxing!! i could merely flow to a expert and does not try doing it your self until eventually you spot how its accomplished and then in line with risk you're able to do it at homestead. you could flow enormously lots everywhere a hair salon, spa, nail salon, and that they must be waiting to do it for you. i'm getting my eyebrows and my bigger lip accomplished each and every 3 months or so and in between waxings I merely pluck. notwithstanding works for you yet i for my section think of you need to supply waxing a attempt to that they are asserting when you do it lots and pull the hair root out its plausible for it to absolutely cease becoming.. score!

when ur sick, ur body take it upon itself to heal itself when you are asleep. you will sleep very hard and in turn your facial hair will grow faster because of the bodies healing process

• hughes

1

Source(s): Treat Hair Loss http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?W35v
  • I think it depends on tha person but prob not

no it doesnt grow faster with my father