A Recurring Dream.?

For the past 2 weeks ive been having the same dream every night where i see this serial killer "Michael Myers" and he just pops up in random places and then i have to run to get away and sometimes i dont get away and the outcome isnt good other times i do get away but i always leave my family behind and they get killed.... and my dreams is all happy and then like just last night i was walking to go see my Ex gf and she said she was standing at the door waiting for me but when i opened her door it was him and i had to run away and get away... and i know its not because i watch it i havent watched a halloween movie in like five years... whats does this recurring dream mean?

Lol no im only 17 i dont have a wife.....

Favorite Answer

The first thing you need to know about dreams is that everything in dreams have a meaning in your life, they may or may not take direct form. Dreams are about working your daily life issues out in your unconscious. To me this recurring dream means that you are running from something in your life, whether it be a fear, or a problem that you have been avoiding, or even a person. If you have this dream again I sugesst your unmask michael myers to see who the person really is.

Uh did your wife just ask this question? Because I just answered a question just like this.

A recurring dream means that you could have this Mike Myers thing completely on your mind, nothing else, even if you don't realize it. Like my recurring mall dream.

Don't worry about it for now, if this happens much longer, please don't be afraid to see a therapist or a physician.

• I've a feeling your girl might be having some issues with you. If she's not the one with the resentful feelings, then it may be you. Ever heard of skeletons in the closet? It may be best to leave things with her alone. Before, err, any violence commences.

Source(s): Freddie Kruger