Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I want to nasi kangkang for my husband.. pls help..?

I WANT TO NASI KANGKANG FOR MY HUBBY. I KNOW IT IS SQUATTING OVER STEAMING RICE. BUT IS THERE SOMETHING U MUST CHANT? PLS HELP... I AM NOT DOING THIS TFOR EVIL PURPOSE BUT TO SAVE MY MARRIAGE... MY KIDS MISS HIM ALOT BUT HE IS TOO BUSY WITH WOMEN. PLS HELP ME

Favorite Answer

Is it gonna help you? Do you think your marriage can be saved by some silly old practice? What you need to do is pick up yourself and prove it that you can do better than relying on your husband. He's obviously too busy with women, why do you need to care much. Do you think he'll be his old self if you get him back? Everything has change. Tell your kids the truth and it is hurt big time.

Wake your kids up, and you need to wake up too. If he comes to his senses, he will know what he's doing is wrong. If he doesn't, you should move on.