about commas where should I put them thanks?

Why I want a diploma,the main reason is to better myself through

education and learning. I also hope after I receive it I will be able to join the Baltimore city police department,its something that I have been thinking about for awhile now. Also I wouldn't mine taking some college courses of course that will be the next step in my continued education. Unfortunately I dropped out of school when I was in the 7th grade a big mistake on my part education is such an important part of life to bad it took this long for me to understand that I think that receiving a diploma will benefit me in so many ways the feeling of accomplishment, and achievement, will go along way toward my future goals.I know I have A long way to go but I am prepared for the fight and look forward to my diploma . For these reasons and so much more is why I want my diploma

• Brad R
    Best Answer

many places

I tried to edit it as minimally as possible:

The main reason that I want a diploma is to better myself through education and learning. Also, I hope that it will help me join the Baltimore city police department. It is something that I have been thinking about for awhile now. The next step in my continued education would be to take some college courses. Unfortunately, I dropped out of school when I was in the 7th grade. It was a big mistake since education is such an important part of life. It is too bad that it took me this long to understand that receiving a diploma will benefit me in so many ways, including the feeling of accomplishment and achievement. It will be an important step toward my future goals. I know I have a long way to go, but I am prepared for the fight and I look forward to receiving my diploma. For these reasons and so many more is why I want my diploma.

• Why I Want a Diploma:

The main reason I want a diploma is to better myself through education and learning. I also hope that after I receive it, I will be able to join the Baltimore city police department. It's something that I have been thinking about for awhile now. Also, I wouldn't mind taking some college courses; of course that will be the next step in my continued education. Unfortunately I dropped out of school when I was in seventh grade--a big mistake on my part--education is such an important part of life. Too bad it took this long for me to understand. I think that receiving a diploma will benefit me in so many ways; the feelings of accomplishment and achievement will go a long way toward my future goals. I know I have a long way to go but I am prepared for the challenge and look forward to receiving my diploma. For these reasons and so much more is why I want my diploma.

• tone

You will have to work hard. GGo take a ged class. Take a spelling and grammar class. Good luck. You will then have to attend college and a police academy.

where you pause when you read it back, put a comma