How do we close the gender gap in the workplace ( women getting less pay, fewer leadership positions etc)?

1- Do you belong to the group that believes the differences are due to sexism, hence political lobbying is needed? 2- Do you belong to the group who think sexist discrimination has little to do with it, likes to study the reasons why women are behind, to personally break them? 3- Or do you belong to a... show more 1- Do you belong to the group that believes the differences are due to sexism, hence political lobbying is needed?

2- Do you belong to the group who think sexist discrimination has little to do with it, likes to study the reasons why women are behind, to personally break them?

3- Or do you belong to a third, unmentioned category?

I know the gap is discussed all the time. I'm curious how you think we need to go about making changes?

If you don't believe any differences exist at all, don't bother.
Update: Lady Luck & Steve: I believe yours would fit under cat 2 also, meaning those barriers are breakable but if falls on the person to make the effort/choice to break them. No?

Super Ruper: I happen to strongly agree with you.