How do you recustomize a customized football jersey? Bought male jersey accidently-customized with female name

I mistakenly bought a male seattle seahawks custom jersey for my girlfriend and put her name FRANCESCA on the back. I can't return the jersey because it was custom made and i don't see very high resale oppurtunities since it is a medium sized male jersey (far too big for most women, including my gf, to... show more I mistakenly bought a male seattle seahawks custom jersey for my girlfriend and put her name FRANCESCA on the back. I can't return the jersey because it was custom made and i don't see very high resale oppurtunities since it is a medium sized male jersey (far too big for most women, including my gf, to wear... except as pajamas) with a female name on the back. I obviously shouldn't be allowed to shop for christmas gifts after 2 am. Does anybody have any ideas about how to fix this problem? Is there a company that will recustomize custom jerseys? The jersey fits me - so if i can customize it for myself and get her a new one --- its not a total loss. Otherwise i just burned a hundred and change in currency. I already thought about framing the jersey and giving it to her that way - but shes not a giant football fan and that would be lost on her. Somehow i managed to screw this up - and pay extra for shipping to make sure it got here before christmas-geez!-anyone out there able to save me?