Is the L.A. Times going to Zell in a handbasket ???

It will be fun watching a 66 year old guy trying to bring the Times into the internet age....Is this interweb thingee working ?? Sounds like commiting Harry Carry to me....

Right DRD re. The Wall Street Journal, The thought gives me the willies....picture of cute girl on page 2 and gossip on page 6.....Yikes....

Tooooo Funny, Peddlepup.....

Favorite Answer

I just stopped having the thing delivered. I hate the new format. I thought I could get used to it. Nope! HATE IT>

• DRD

Well, I hope the new LA Times is better than when it was owned by a Chicago Media Empire.

The LA Times used to be a wonderful paper. With great local stories, and good international coverage. Now it seems it just makes 'yellow' kind of articles just to piss people off. Pro-illegal one day, against them the next with few points, just sensationalism.

Back in the 80's and 90's they had local branches in San Diego, Orange County, LA and I think Ventura. It was a great national paper, and a local paper.

We need a good paper, especially now that the Wall Street Journal is dead as Murdock now owns and will ruin it. (The monster that owns Fox 'News'.)

I wish the new owners luck and success!

Source(s): So Cal Resident

Ah! The Los Angeles Times newspaper. Paris, you picked a great question this time.

For as long as my family has been in California, which was just after I graduated from high school, the Los Angeles Times was known to have had a terrible reputation. It is a pathetic waste of the trees used to made the newsprint it is printed on.

When our family's little Mini-Dachshund, Sandy, was alive, if she were to accidental defecate on the front yard parkway, I would give that fecal material the respect of not using the Los Angeles Times to remove it.

I've heard of La Brea and La Cienga, but never La Times.

Must be on the westside, I never go over the hill.

Funny, Chiero!

I thought the TImes went there LONG ago.