Girls: Does a guys music taste matter to you?

And do you think his music taste reflects his personality?

Favorite Answer

Music taste kinda matters to me, but its not the most important thing. I also think it reflects his personality.

For some reason, I tend to judge people (to a certain extent) based on their musical preferences, which I really shouldn't...but anyway...

When a guy likes hip hop or rap, I usually think of them as athletic or tough. But when a guy listens to bands that aren't very popular, I think of him as original and down to earth. I am usually more attracted to guys that like music such as John Mayer or different bands....but thats just me

• RKB

Kinda. Music is one of the most important things in my life. It sort of matters, but I wouldn't not date a guy I like because of it. So long as he doesn't mind me going to shows with my friends....

yes, i think it does reflect yur personality. cuz when ppl listen to music its a subconsious way they express themselves, and who they are. but to answer yur first question, no his music taste doesnt matter to me, as long as he doesnt bash my taste in music, itll all be good.

No and No.

I could really care less what kinda music he listens to, and no not neccesarrily reflects their personality.

much love

doesnt so much matter. but if they are in my car then might as well like my music. and ill tease him if he likes elton john or sumthin along those lines

no and yes

yes i think it matters, but idk if it matches personality. i guess it does, now that i think about it...