To those who no longer use plastic water bottles...?

What are you using instead now and why are they considered safe?

After doing a tonne of research on plastic, I switched to glass bottles. After only a month, my throat isn't always irritated anymore. Being the clutz that I am though - I'm surprised I haven't smashed my glass water bottle yet. However, the time will come I can be sure of that so what other less-breakable options are there? Aluminum was the other option but has negative affects as well. What else is there and how can you be sure they're as safe as glass?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I use either a ceramic mug or glass. Are you also talking about the source of the water? That has a lot to do with what contaminants are in it as well, ya know. I use an at home water cooler / tap water filter; it's a Pureez .

• coma
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

this is not undesirable for you, I do it each and each of the time! merely wash it out each and every time until eventually now you top off it! yet, get a sparkling plastic water bottle each and every a million-2 weeks! once you reuse an analogous water bottle longer than that, risky bacterias can start to advance on the interior.

• Dr. K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well, you found it already. Glass is the safest container to use, all other options are not as great.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.