To those who no longer use plastic water bottles...?

What are you using instead now and why are they considered safe?

After doing a tonne of research on plastic, I switched to glass bottles. After only a month, my throat isn't always irritated anymore. Being the clutz that I am though - I'm surprised I haven't smashed my glass water bottle yet. However, the time will come I can be sure of that so what other less-breakable options are there? Aluminum was the other option but has negative affects as well. What else is there and how can you be sure they're as safe as glass?

Favorite Answer

I use either a ceramic mug or glass. Are you also talking about the source of the water? That has a lot to do with what contaminants are in it as well, ya know. I use an at home water cooler / tap water filter; it's a Pureez .

• coma

this is not undesirable for you, I do it each and each of the time! merely wash it out each and every time until eventually now you top off it! yet, get a sparkling plastic water bottle each and every a million-2 weeks! once you reuse an analogous water bottle longer than that, risky bacterias can start to advance on the interior.

• Dr. K

Well, you found it already. Glass is the safest container to use, all other options are not as great.