Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

There's a movie I saw as a young child that haunts my dreams. Can anyone help me identify the movie?

All I remember of this movie is the last 5 minutes of the movie. The song "Nothings gonna stop us now" by Starship was playing and I believe it was a sci-fi movie. There was a male and female in the last scene. The female was covered in a red substance (maybe blood and some kind of slime) and the guy had a spacesuit on. They were holding each other and the credits rolled. I'm 26 now, so I had to have seen it in the mid 80's. IT'S NOT Mannequin! I think it's a space movie! Anyway the damn movie haunts my dreams and drives me crazy. I've checked imdb.com and I’ve googled it, but I can't find this movie! Am I crazy or is this a real movie?

Favorite Answer

According to IMDB.com, here are the soundtracks of TV and movies containing Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now:

60th Annual Academy Awards, The (1988) (TV)

- "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cats Don't Dance (1997)

- "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"

Mannequin (1987)

- "NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW"

Stir Crazy (1980)

- "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"

Are you SURE that's the song playing? Maybe you're combining two separate memories of a movie and a song? I've been known to do that at times when thinking of memories of my childhood.

I'm 38 and a movie buff and I can't think of any movie that sounds like what you are talking about.

Are you sure you didn't see some sci-fi movie and then see Carrie and then go to bed after too much spicy food? lol

It might be Spacehunter: Adventure in the Forbidden Zone. Came out in 1983.

I hate when things like this happen to me. I don't think that's a real movie though.

Are you sure it wasn't the video for the song that probably aired on MTV, and maybe in your child's mind you embellished it?

hmmm- The Last Starfighter?

Rubi says:

Just forget about it or you are Crazy