Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:-Do you wear Earrings?

Jo

Best Answer

When I go out Jo and I have pierced ears but only like the ones with the hooks on as the other kind with the butterflies I was always losing! I have recently been to some workshops to learn how to make jewellery and have made some earrings for Christmas presents! I love it! xx

Anywhere from 2 to 8 of them. Ears pierced 4x each

• pinky

24/7

YES! Today I am wearing my flashing Christmas bulb earrings and making all the patients smile.

Sandy :O)

Yes, but not all the time!!! I have 2 piercings in each ear!!! =D

• jms043

Wouldn`t I look cute? Funny you asked about earrings though, I`m waiting for delivery of a pair today.I asked my older girl to send me a pair of my wifes earrings to give to my granddaughter for Christmas. She had her ears pierced for her 9th birthday.

Yep I had my ears piereced at the age of 4.

I used to occasionaly but then I started gauging my ears and then stopped. So, now my holes are all huge. If I try to wear earrings they fall through the hole. lol

Yeah

• JJ

id love to but even the best gold or silver swells my ear lobes and makes them itchy and sore....on special occasions I suffer through it and wear some but thats it