Taylor asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫手睇睇我篇personal statement plx .

大家覺得可唔可以? 唔可以既咁有咩改or版加減? thx

I’m always dream to be a pilot or an aircraft engineer since I’ve graduated in F.5. Therefore I have jointed the Associate Degree of Science in Airport Operation and Aviation Logistic in City University so as to learn some knowledge about aviation and hope it is helpful to achieve my goal. I’m now seeking the most appropriate degree program that can provide more professional knowledge about mechanical engineering, computer science and electrical engineering.

Bachelor degree of Mechatronic Engineering provides professional knowledge that I hope to learn for, and I will be very enthusiastic about the subjects in this program especially Mechanics and Mechanical Design.I expect to possess potential ability of mechanical engineer after studying the program.

As I have learnt some basis concept of the configuration of jet engine and tuber fan, also IT fundamental, and going to further student in mathematics and computer in the coming semester, I think it can help me to prepare to study the program.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have always been dreaming of being a pilot or an aircraft engineer since I graduated in F.5. Therefore I have been enrolled in the Associate Degree of Science in Airport ; Operation and Aviation Logistic in City University so as to learn some knowledge about aviation and hope it is helpful to achieve my goal. I am now seeking the most appropriate degree program that can provide me with more professional knowledge about mechanical engineering , computer science and electrical engineering.

The Bachelor Degree of Mechanic Engineering program will provide the professional knowledge that I hope for. I will be very enthusiastic about the subjects in this program especially Mechanics and Mechanical Design. I expect to possess the potential ability of a mechanical engineer after studying the program.

As I have learnt some basis concepts of the configuration of jet engine and tuber fan, also IT fundamental, and will further my study in mathematics and computer in the coming semester

Source(s): Me