Kyleigh asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

改文章(10分)

批改

I think the air,environment and noisy voiceare not too good in H.K.Alothough the air in H.K is too dirty,we can grow more plants.Although the environment is too dirty,we can ...........請作(簡短) Although H.K is too noisy,we can use small voice to talk and don't broadcast music loudly.

請批改,並且完成作句.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Although H.K is too noisy,we can use small voice to talk and don't broadcast music loudly

改:Although H.K is too noisy,we can use smaller voice to talk and don't play the music so loudly(其實noisy多源自交通公具,所以i think 唔太適合用=])

I think the dirty air, noisy environment is bad to Hong Kong. Although the air in Hong Kong is too dirty , we can grow more plants or control the exhaust gas to pollute the air. Hong Kong is too noisy but we lower our voice in talking and at the same times not to broadcast music loudly .

Source(s): 唔該唔好叫人做功課,如果無題材,可以上網用雅虎的搜尋器找尋便可

I think pollution, whether it be contaminated air, or noise, is quite serious in Hong Kong. But certainly, as individuals we can do something to remedy the situation. For one, we can plant more plants in areas with busy traffic so as to clean up the dirty air. Or we can lower our voice when talking on streets, reducing chances of making too much noise. And of course, whenever we see litter, we can pick it up and throw it away instead of just stepping over it.

Source(s): myself