I play fantasy football on Yahoo! and i have Peyton Manning and Derek Anderson as QB's who should i start?

This is for week 16.

Favorite Answer

Manning has secured a spot in the playoffs. Cleveland has not. Manning cannot play for home field advantage with NE filling that slot. Anderson will be throwing for the ages so go with him as Manning may be benched early.

Play Peyton. Dungy has publicy said that he will continue to play his starters so u have nothing to worry about in that department. Secondly, Anderson may play in horrible conditions like last week so he wouldnt be a good start. Start Peyton and expect about 3 tds against an average Texans pass D.(14 in the league.)

usually Manning without fail. But i dont see them even playing him a whole game today. The Colts have already secured their division and a nice playoff spot as well. I see Anderson doing more this week as the Browns still have something to play for.

Always start Peyton

derek anderson look what he did week 2 vs the bengals

Peyton Manning, he has more yards and has easier schedule for rest of year.

I'm not sure, I always get confused because I don't know what a real quotoback looks like.

Anderson

peyton you always start peyton