Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How old should a child be before they can remember the lyrics to the song "Whoot! There it Is!"?

My 18 month old has the chorus down pat but when I try to teach him the lyrics of the song itself, he seems very distracted and just looks at me drooling a lot. Eventually he just throws out the "Whoot, there it is!" but I am worried he might be developmentally disabled. Should I be concerned or is Hip Hop a bit advanced for a child his age?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That's better then half the song so hes doing pretty good. Maybe he just needs to see it written down.

• Janice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Clarence Carter

• 1 decade ago

My niece knew all the words to Back to Cali by 18 months. But then again, Sir Joey is her father.

• WTamSP
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hi nthats one talented child takes after his Dad hugs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Extraordinarily gifted, is my take on this...

Two turntables and a microphone for Christmas is in order here...

And may I suggest "Dy Per" as his Hip-Hop name...

(I get 10% off the top as manager...I think that's fair...)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude u r hilarious. But I have to say just enjoy the moment. One day u will miss them.

• Like father like son....darlin cowie...you do the same when ever you are looking at my naked body laid out before you....you know the the drooling thing.....but thats ok......

Source(s): Who loves ya Cowie??? We Do!!! Who wants to do ya cowie??? I Do!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shame on you! Ompelle's two year old knows all about religion, physics and agriculture (was that it?) and all you're worried about is that damn rap music.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

children have the incredible ability to filter out incredibly bad music - it is not that your kid can't remember it, it is just that they don't actually hear the words...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm over 50 and i don't know the words, what are you talking about?! drool running down my chin...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.